Sunday, August 4, 2013

Washington Square Park - Manhattan, New York


             After Balthazar, my friend and I went to Washington Square Park. What I thought was interesting was apparently a cemetery was where the park is today. (I didn't know it at the time; we just walked there randomly.) The park has a lot of performers and little events going on, on any given day. When we went, there was a street dancer competition on one side of the park, (it was just finishing up when we arrived, so I couldn't get any photos on time,) a sand artist, and a bubble artist, who made huge bubbles out of rope. I'm pretty sure musical and craft events occur at the park too, where you can participate, but there wasn't any on the day we went. It's a lovely park to lounge around in; below are the photos I did remember to take.~

                                                                             






















No comments:

Post a Comment