Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Review on Bangkok Thai Cuisine - Little Rock, Arkansas


          School has started already, but I wanted to finish these while I'm not piled with work yet! I went to Bangkok Thai Cuisine in the River Market about a month before I left to New York.The place doesn't have a website but you can see more info here and here. I'm not really an expert in Vietnamese or Thai food , as I mentioned before, so I wanted to try something different. I ordered something called Tom Kha Gai, a chicken and coconut broth with herbs. The soup was good, it tasted like a citrus type flavor with coconut in it. The meat had coconut flavor in it; and tasted good, but was a little too chewy for my tastes. The soup was served with a box of rice, which had some flavor in it; it wasn't bland which I appreciated, (I forgot how many places I went sold plain rice with no flavor at all in it... it was very bland!) I was pleased with the order, (and I like their bubble tea too!) and will order again.

                                                                             




No comments:

Post a Comment