Friday, December 16, 2011

Warheads Sour Chewy Cubes

So I thought long and hard on how to do this post, and decided I'm not gonna give a history lesson here. (Meaning I was planning to write about the history of Warheads and that stuff.) Instead I'll save it when I do a review on the actual candy. :p Today I'm going to give a brief review on a find I found on Thanksgiving night; Warheads Gummies! That night, my mother, brother, and I took a ride around town to see all the Black Friday lines, when dinner was over, (this family get's bored easily,what can I say? ^o^), and we stopped at Walgreen's to get some icecream and snacks. As I skimmed the aisles, my eyes landed on this:

Now,folks who know me know I have a huge sweet tooth, and an equally sour tooth. So I bought it!

       The colors were certainly attention grabbing! I tried the original many times, so I had to try this.
                                                                            
   And now for the verdict! The candy was tangy but not sour. Since I like gummies alot it didn't really bother me. If you want something that tastes a little painful, stick to the original hard candies. :P If you want a similar but less painful version, try these out; they're not sour at all, but I did enjoy them! XD

                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment